https://i0.wp.com/riversedgerehab.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COVID-19_UPDATE.png?fit=1130%2C50&ssl=1 50 1130 admin https://riversedgerehab.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/re-logo10.png admin2020-06-11 06:00:312020-06-12 01:40:25River’s Edge Reopening Guidelines
River’s Edge Reopening Guidelines
June 11, 2020
Guidelines for Reopening to Visitors at River’s Edge
We are extremely excited to be able to participate in the Rebound Idaho stage 4 plans by again allowing visitors to our facility. We want to again thank you for your support and kindness during this unusual and difficult time. We have been very blessed to not have had any cases of COVID-19 here at River’s Edge. Moving forward, our primary goal continues to be the health and wellbeing of our Residents, our Staff, and our Visitors. With that in mind, we will be asking all visitors to adhere to the following parameters regarding visitation, until further notice (live the Big 4):
- Check in at the front door where you will be asked the screening questions on the attached visitor log, your temperature will be taken, and you will be provided with a clean mask to wear while in the facility (you can bring your own mask if you prefer). We have a variety of cloth masks available for your use or disposable ear loop surgical masks. You will also be provided with hand sanitizer to clean your hands prior to entering the facility. If you would prefer, you may wash your hands in our visitor restroom instead of using the hand sanitizer. We have staff scheduled and assigned to assist you with this check in process.
- Your loved one will also be asked to wear a cloth mask and to perform hand washing/sanitation at the beginning and end of the visit.
- Observe Social Distancing guidelines while visiting (6 feet apart).
- Any Children that visit must be able to understand and comply with Masking, Social Distancing, and Hand Hygiene.
- Recommended Visiting Times will be 10 AM—8 PM 7 days a week. If you would like to visit either before or after that window of time, please try to make prior arrangements by contacting either Mike, Mary, Gary, or Tracy (Emails & Cell numbers are attached as well as posted on the front door).
- We humbly request that you try your best to avoid visiting during meal times: 7:30—8:30 AM, 12:30—1:30 PM, & 5:30—6:30 PM.
- If your Loved One is in a shared room, in order to observe social distancing guidelines, we can arrange for your visit to take place in one of the following locations: Private Dining Room, Rose Garden Room, Butte View Dining Room, Main Dining Room, Conference Room, or the Courtyard.
- Check out at the front door when you leave so that we can provide you with post visit instructions (attached), you can place your cloth mask in the dirty laundry bin, perform hand sanitation, and we will then go and perform Infection Control Cleaning in the area in which you visited.
Four key principles have directly led to success in slowing the spread of COVID-19, they are
The Big 4:
Good & Frequent Hand Hygiene
Properly Wearing Masks
Don’t Touch Your Face
Practice Social Distancing